Terms + Conditions
Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The following information is disclosed by Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“we” or “us”) to you in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 680 and 698: “Affiliate Marketing Rule.” Sections of this website https://tina-ziegler.com (the “Site”) may allow you to purchase products and services online provided by other third party merchants. Some of the links that we post on this Site are “affiliate links.” This means that if you click on the affiliate link and purchase an item through that link, that we will receive an affiliate commission.
We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of the products and services purchased through affiliate links, the information contained on third party sales page, or any other third party links. In addition, the merchant for your purchase will have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their website or on a website that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that website or that merchant’s online store, and the information that you submit as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by that merchant. For more information regarding any merchant, its’ online store, its’ privacy policies, or any additional terms and conditions that may apply to your visit of its’ website, visit that merchant’s website and click on that merchants relevant pages and their informational links, or contact that merchant directly.
You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them or us in connection with your purchase or your use of any of the products, services, or information contained on sales page made available to you by third parties through our Site. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matter of any sort incurred as the result of any third party transaction.
Your use of https://tina-ziegler.com (the “Site”) is at your own risk. By visiting this Site, you accept, agree and understand that you are solely responsible for your own progress and any of the results that you may or may not achieve in connection with the information that Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“we” or “us”) provides to you on this Site. You understand that we do not offer any representations, warranties, or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or any results of any kind. You alone are responsible for any actions that you take and the results therefrom. You agree that your results are dependent on various factors including but not limited to, skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business acumen, and finance and in no way dependent on any information, products or services that we provide to you on this Site. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements (herein “Opinions”) made by our customers or audience and represented on this Site, or through our products, services, programs, offerings, other websites, sales pages, other webpages, or through any other content, are solely opinions from individuals, which have not been factually or scientifically evaluated by us or proven by others. Similarly, any information contained on this Site and through our products, services, programs, offerings, other websites, sales pages, other webpages, or through any other content, are solely our opinion and thus, not representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.
The following information is disclosed by Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“we” or “us”) to you in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Testimonials appearing on this website https://tina-ziegler.com (the “Site) are received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual’s actual experiences, reflecting the real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to this Site. You understand that any testimonials or endorsements (herein “Opinions”) by our customers or audience represented on this Site, or through our products, programs, other websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings, are solely opinions from individuals. Similarly, any information contained on this Site and on our other programs, content and offerings are solely our opinion and therefore, not representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.
This website https://tina-ziegler.com (the “Site”) is for informational purposes only. Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“we” or “us”) and our subsidiaries, owners, principals, directors, executives, employees, staff, or agents are not mental health professionals, licensed medical practitioners, doctors, therapists, registered dieticians, psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, or other professionally licensed health care providers or professionals. The information contained on this Site will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if you should experience any such issues you should seek the advice and examination of your registered physician or practitioner as determined by your own judgment. You understand the information contained on this Site is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your mental wellbeing, including your dietary, mental and physical choices and decisions. You agree to seek medical advice as determined by your own judgment before taking any action in connection to the information contained on this Site or discontinuing use of any medications as prescribed by your medical practitioner. Company shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Ziegler Coaching + Consultancy UG (haftungsbeschränkt) ("we" or "us"), as well as information set forth on this website https://tina-ziegler.com, are meant to satisfy your own interest in the topics presented and potentially, assist you with your own self improvement. However, you agree that any satisfaction with a particular course or material is entirely subjective and that we do not guarantee that you will like, agree with or receive any results from any particular course or materials. Coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care and is not a replacement for medical advice or psychological treatment.
By purchasing coaching services from us, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- You understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from us are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that we are not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- You understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that we are not licensed by any state or country.
- You understand and agree that you am fully responsible for my wellbeing during your coaching sessions, and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
- You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by us are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving my defined goals. You have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to us to assist me in achieving such goals.
- You understand that the use of technology is not always secure and you accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom/Skype and other technology.
- You understand that if we suggests that you purchase any additional products or services, whether from this site or elsewhere, you am not required to do so and any such purchase will be at my own risk and subject to any terms and conditions presented at the time of such purchase.
- You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge us, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by us as a result of the advice given by us or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.